Nowadays, Swedish crime novels are commercial successes all over the world. In Sweden, the dominance of the crime genre on the book market is even more significant. This presentation analyzes Swedish crime fiction covers from a book trade perspective. How genre is communicated in the literary marketplace through book covers.
• Ph. lic. in Literature, Uppsala University, 2014
• PhD Student in Literature, Uppsala University, since 2011
• M.A. in Library and information Science, University College of Borås, 2010
• Librarian, Nobel Museum Research Library, 2009–2011
• Library assistant, Stockholm University Library, 2007–2010
Sociology of literature, book history, modern publishing studies, digital humanities, crime fiction, popular fiction.